Fees StructureMarch 11, 2022 2022-04-11 9:32
We are India’s most innovative learning online school for Learners.
School Fees for New Students (Indian Curriculum)
|NEP 2020||Grades||Annual Fees*||Learning Kit *|
|Foundation School||Pre-Nursery – KG||30,000||4,000|
|Class 1 to Class2||32,000||4,500|
|Elementary School||Class 3 to Class 5||36,000||4,500|
|Middle School||Class 6 to Class 8||40,000||5,000|
|Secondary School||Class 9 to Class 10||44,000||5,500|
|Class 11 to Class 12||48,000||6,000|
Fee in Installment
(Inc Learning Kit)
|Foundation School||Pre-Nursery – KG||11500||7500||7500||7500||34,000|
|Class 1 to Class2||12500||8000||8000||8000||36,500|
|Elementary School||Class 3 to Class 5||13500||9000||9000||9000||40,500|
|Middle School||Class 6 to Class 8||15000||10000||10000||10000||45,000|
|Secondary School||Class 9 to Class 10||16500||11000||11000||11000||49,500|
|Class 11 to Class 12||18000||12000||12000||12000||54,000|
- The Academic Year begins on 22 April 2022.
- Students will have Live Classes as per Batch Timings from Monday to Friday
- We will be conducting the different activities & conferences which are included in the fee structure.
- Only student based in India will be eligible to enrol as NIOS private candidate.
- The Senior School Programme students must enrol for two years (either Grade 9-10 or Grade 11-12) as examination will be conducted by NIOS only in Grade 10 and 12.
- All relevant marks sheets and transfer documents will be provided by NIOS. Examination fees paid to the NIOS paid by the students.
Your Learning Journey Starts Here!
Take the first step.