Terms & ConditionMarch 4, 2022 2022-10-14 4:54
Terms & Condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The learning platform is to be used to access the education program licensed by or for the assistance of the User(s). K12 Online School gives the User the sole, untransferable, limited license to visit, access, view, use, and print the Content, exclusively for the User’s individual personal non-commercial use, corresponding to such education programs, provided the User keeps all copyright and other proprietary notices intact. Use of the Content or other materials for any purpose not explicitly permitted in these Terms is proscribed.
Users should not
- Alter, obscure, or remove the content in any manner except as advised in writing by K12 Online School
- Use the learning platform in any way that may harm, halt, impair, or overload any K12 Online School server or the network (or networks) connected to any K12 Online School server, or interfere with the use of the learning platform by any other party.
- Gain or make an effort to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems, accounts, or networks connected to any of the K12 Online School servers through password mining, hacking, or any other means
- Gain or attempt to gain any information or materials through any methods not purposely made available through learning platforms.
- The use of a learning platform in any way for the following purposes is strictly prohibited. In making use of the learning platform, you concur that you will not.
- Send, receive, or show obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit material or any other material that is harmful to minors.
- Impersonate any entity or individual (by using their password or any other means), this includes any representative or employee of K12 Online School.
- Copy and/or distribute content provided in the learning platform (this includes WebMail messages, postings on the Message Boards, or study material and answer keys) without the permission of the owner.
- Solicit or gather information about the Users and/or members of this site, particularly with the intent of transmitting, or facilitating distribution of, bulk or unsolicited email or other electronic communications.
- Use the communication services provided by the school in connection with surveys, schemes, contests, junk e-mail, chain letters, spamming, or any superfluous or duplicative messages (commercial or non-commercial).
- Upload files that include viruses, worms, cancelbots, time bombs, Trojan horses, corrupted files, or other related programs or software that can damage the operation of any property or computer.
- Request or gather personal information (this includes name, phone number, and address) from any individual below eighteen years of age without confirmed parental consent.
- Display offensive or threatening material, this includes usage of swear words, insulting, vulgar, obscene, or repugnant language.
- Display racist, biased, or discriminatory pictures or messages.
By submitting our webform, you agree to receive promotional calls on the number shared, and such calls and SMS would be coming from a third party platform.”